Sunday, February 17, 2013

A Great Idea For A Terrarium

Terrariums are really popular right now, we have seen lots of different ideas and ways of doing them, but this one over at the "Life in Bridgetown" blog is our favourite by far.


We here at TradeMyFlowers all voted to feature this one.....but personally, as me writing this, I love it the most.  I have a huge love of apothecary jars, I have them all over my house, they hold everything from flour and candy to cotton balls and Qtips.  My dream would be to open a store where everything is sold from apothecary jars.  Perhaps an Apothecary you say??  Maybe not exactly that, but combining all of my passions filled in apothecary jars would look amazing.  Okay, so realistically that may never happen, but I still am going to try one or two of these terrariums.  You can pick up a reasonably priced apothecary jar at Home Sense and the other "ingredients" are easily found at garden centers.  I can't wait to try this, I just have to find the perfect spot for one now.....




No comments:

Post a Comment